"DISCLOSURE IN TERMS OF SEBI CIRCULAR NO.: SEBI/MRD/SE/CIR-42/2003 - DATED NOVEMBER 19, 2003 GCL caters to Institutional, Corporate, High net-worth and other retail clients through Membership of various exchanges.GCl Securities Private Limited and Ganganagar Commodity Limited besides doing client based business also does its own investment and or trading."
"Proprietary Trading Disclosure noted"
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by GCL and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of GCL. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, GCL takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide BSE notice no. 20200731-7 dated July 31, 2020 and 20200831-45 dated August 31, 2020 and NSE circular no. NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
.......... Issued in the interest of Investors"